Graphic Photo: ‘Costly mistake’ leads an electrician to get electrocuted in Rivers State

share on:

 Graphic Photo: Costly mistake leads an electrician to get electrocuted in River StateAn electrician lost his life while working on a transformer, on Wednesday, in Eliozu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. According to an eyewitness, the deceased had forgotten to remove the transformer fuses before proceeding to work on the electricity pole, only for power to be restored and electrocuted him. His remains has since been moved to a morgue.The post Graphic Photo: ‘Costly mistake’ leads an electrician to get electrocuted in Rivers State appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Source: Lindaikeji

Comments

comments

Tags:
admin

admin

My name is Jaramike Daniel a blogger with a vision, a programmer in the making, a web developer by hobby and a Nigerian by birth.. My dream is to inspire youths with passion in the tech aspect. I create and design websites for schools, Companies and Organisation... I can be reached through any of my social media listed below or whatsapp on +2348168210251

Leave a Comment

share on: