Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo

share on:

A secondary school student was electrocuted in Eyaen community in Benin city, Edo state yesterday July 12th. According to reports, the deceased was on his way home when he tripped and fell touching an electric pole. Apparently, there was an accident in the community two days ago and one of the cars hit the high tension pole built with cement and rods. The accident destroyed a part of the cement, exposing the rod with electricity. The young boy when he tripped, fell and touched the metal part. He was electrocuted.  The post Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Source: Lindaikeji

Comments

comments

Tags:
admin

admin

My name is Jaramike Daniel a blogger with a vision, a programmer in the making, a web developer by hobby and a Nigerian by birth.. My dream is to inspire youths with passion in the tech aspect. I create and design websites for schools, Companies and Organisation... I can be reached through any of my social media listed below or whatsapp on +2348168210251

Leave a Comment

share on: