The 15-year-old electronic signature company DocuSign is expected to list on Friday, as IPO-mania continues to rumble through enterprise tech.
- DocuSign priced its upcoming IPO at $29 on Thursday — above the $26 to $28 range previous indicated in company filings.
- DocuSign expects to raise $465.7 million in its offering.
- The San Francisco-based electronic signature company is expected to go public on Friday.
- DocuSign will list on the Nasdaq under the ticker "DOCU".
- The company was last valued at $3 billion in 2015.