Investors are hoping Twitter can post a second profitable quarter in a row after its performance in Q4 last year.
Below are the key numbers in Twitter's Q1 earnings:
- Earnings (adjusted) per share: $0.16
- Revenue: $665 million
- EBITDA: $244 million
- Monthly active users: 336 million
Here were the Wall Steet analyst predictions seen by Business Insider:
- Earnings (adjusted) per share: $0.10-$0.12
- Revenue: $603 million-$612 million
- EBITDA: $203 million-$214 million
- Monthly active users: 332 million-346 million
This page will be updated when Twitter's earnings are published.